Stages of learning to play violin
How to learn to play violin
1. Various open string exercises, including all sorts of single bows and string changes, jump bows and various empty string skills.
2. Practicing Scale Each stage of string practice consists of one major and one minor. One tone and eight strikes until one bow is drawn. Then a quick division of labor, bow variation, and bow jumping.
3. In an etude, carefully capture intonation, all kinds of temporary changes in sound, bows, changes in strength, etc. Understand purpose of studying etudes.
4. The piece First of all, understand overall musical tone of piece you are learning. Just like reading a text, figure out its structure and musical connection between each paragraph. Understand composition of good phrases. Then slowly practice intonation. Gradually move up to pace of game. Emotions during this period is better not to splash out. After all technical problems are solved, pour emotions into it.
5. Ensembles or orchestras must pay full attention to rhythm, especially accuracy of breaks. Find inner voice and melody. Make good use of your bow. Get in tune. Distinguish clearly between those who need to be restrained and those who need to be released.
Notes for Violin Beginners
1. The empty strings need to be practiced more, which can train your memory of pitch of 4 main strings, as well as train bow. In addition, scales must be practiced every day, which will play a fundamental role in further practice. When you get to know a new piece of music, if you have conditions, you can download it from Internet to listen to, or buy a cassette or demo CD. First, you have a general impression of piece, and it will be easier to practice later~
2. It is very boring for beginners to play violin, especially scales and etudes. But every note must be played seriously. Only perseverance can succeed!
3. Practice empty string often, that is, do not press left hand, but only practice bow. Only those who can play slow melodies well are true masters. No matter how fast left hand is, it still needs “soul” of right hand
4. Practice slowly, which is different from slow songs. Slow songs are played slowly, but fast songs may need to be practiced slowly at beginning, and there must be awareness in advance, that is, when playing chess, "take one step and you will see three steps" Feel. 3. Pay attention to maintenance of violin, especially do not put violin in a place that is too wet. Generally, there is a desiccant in violin case, bow hair should be slightly loosened after use.
5. Listen to more classical music, especially violin pieces, it will help you gain a sense of music and improve your ability tocapture intonation.
6. To learn how to read a musical staff, it is not enough to recognize sound, but to develop a conditioned reflex.
7. In learning to play piano there is no difference in age or physical condition, only a difference in interest.
Especial attention: even if you are a beginner, you must not only pay attention to skill of left hand, but also must consider expression of right hand. The bow of right hand must be emotional, or it will be dry and ugly. Play with confidence! Regardless of your left hand skills. This is so bad, you have to let your emotions rule with your right hand! The bow you hold in your right hand is key to violin. !!
Follow us if you like:
Search official WeChat account (Boyang Violin)
Weibo search (stewed egg, violin playing)/(Boyang violin)